Me Quiero Poco

domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007

Frases Ingles-Español

FRASES EQUIVALENTES ENTRE LOS IDIOMAS INGLES Y ESPAÑOL:

* Are you drinking my hair? = ¿me estás tomando el pelo?
* Are you or do you make yourself = sos o te hacés.
* As boring as licking a nail = aburrido como chupar un clavo.
* Auto stop = Contrólese usted mismo.
* Between no more and drink a chair = entre nomás y tome asiento.
* Can can = El perro puede.
* Catch yourself catherine = agarrate Catalina.
* Copyright = Copie bien.
* Do you want more yellow = quiere mas hielo.
* Don't forget heads = no se olviden de cabezas.
* Give me ball = dame bola.
* Go to know = andá a saber.
* He doesn't give foot with ball = no da pie con bola.
* He is bigger balled than the pigeons = es más boludo que las palomas.
* He is of the tomatoe = está del tomate.
* I am make bag = estoy hecha bolsa.
* I don't give more = no doy más.
* I made myself the rat = me hice la rata.
* I am gone = estoy ido.
* If I have seen you I don´t remenber = si te he visto no me acuerdo.
* In the hill of the ass = en la loma del orto.
* In the world´s ass = en el culo del mundo.
* It costed me a lot = me rompieron el or...
* It has my balls filled = me tiene las b... Llenas.
* It imports me a horn = me importa un cuerno.
* It is to flatulence: estar al pedo.
* It matters me a whistle = me importa un pito.
* It shited fire = cagó fuego.
* It sucks me one egg = me chupa un huevo.
* It went me like the ass = me fue para el orto.
* It´s going to rain pieces of shit in vertical position = van a caer.
* It´s not nessary = no es nesario.
* It's to the rocket = es al cuete.
* Let's go yet! = ¡vamos todavía!
* Like who doesn't want the thing = como quien no quiere la cosa.
* Little femile gauchos package = Paquete de Criollitas.
* Little potato for the parrot = papita p'al loro.
* Not to hunt one = no cazar una.
* Of nothing = de nada
* Putting was the goose = poniendo estaba la gansa
* Re-chicken = Repollo.
* Send fruit = mandar fruta.
* Shited in the legs = cagado en las patas.
* Skull don't shout = calavera no chilla.
* Tay fly = quedate mosca.
* That's my chicken = ése es mi pollo.
* The shell of your sister = la concha de tu hermana.
* The what = lo que.
* Throw me the rubber = tirame la goma.
* Tina Turner = Bañera giratoria.
* To another thing butterfly = a otra cosa mariposa.
* To be in flatulence = estar en pedo.
* To be a dead little fly = ser un mosquita muerta.
* To be easy fungus = ser facilongo.
* To be glassed = estar copado.
* To be in balls: estar en bolas
* To bury the sweet potatoe = enterrar la batata.
* To cry to the church = a llorar a la Iglesia.
* To do egg = hacer huevo.
* To do what it sings yourself = hacer lo que se te canta.
* To make the duck = hacer la pata.
* To send Fruit = mandar fruta.
* To spend a person = gastar a una persona.
* To stay fathering flies = quedarse papando moscas.
* To take oneself the vessel = tomarse el buque.
* Urinated by the dog = piyado por los perros.
* We are all alive = somos todos vivos.
* What a hand rail = que baranda.
* What a handrail ! = ¡que baranda!
* What face is the onion = que cara está la cebolla.
* What threw it = que lo tiró.
* You are ticket = sos boleta.
* Your sister is an iron = tu hermana es un fierro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario